Last Updated: December 26, 2023
This Policy applies to information that we collect on and through our Services, and in email, text, or other electronic communications sent through, or in connection with, our Services. This Policy does not apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other applications or websites, including content you may access through our Services.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
USERS UNDER THE AGE OF 21
Our Services are offered and available to Users who are 21 years of age or older in the state of Oregon. Our Services are not intended for anyone under 21 years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from users under 21 years of age. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from someone under 21, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a user under 21, please contact us at email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT & HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect information from and about users of our Services:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as, for example, when you fill in an account registration form.
- Automatically from you when you use our Services, such as, for example, your device’s operating system and other usage details (see Automatic Information Collection).
Information You Provide to Us
When interacting with our Services, we may ask you to provide us with information:
- By which you might be personally identified or contacted, such as your name, postal address, email address, and telephone number (“personal information”).
- That is about you but does not individually identify you, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and your usage data (see Automatic Information Collection).
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on or through our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering an account, posting material, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of your transactions with us that you carry out on or through our Services, and the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order.
- Your search queries on our Services.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you interact with our Services, we may use technology to automatically collect your:
- Usage Data. When you interact with our Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including your device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. Our Services may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs and other information from your device’s camera and photo library.
- Location Information. Our Services may collect real-time information about the location of your device.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking). If you do not want us to collect this information, do not interact with our Services and delete our App from your device. For more information, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information. Note, however, that opting out of our Services’ collection of location information will disable its location-based features.
The technologies and third-party tools we use for automatic information collection include:
- Click Tracking. Click tracking is an analytical feature that measures and reports where users click or tap on our Services. Every time you click on our Services, we record the event and log your user session for future analysis. We use this information only to improve our services. Click tracking only collects the IP address assigned to you on the date when you visit our Website or App, rather than your name or other identifying information.
Third Party Information Collection
When you use our Services, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Hosting service providers.
- Credit card and gift card processors.
- Analytics companies, like Amazon Web Services and Mixpanel.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use our Services. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with our Services and their contents, and any other information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though our Services.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use our Services.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own or our affiliates’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Services’ users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you. For more information, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT OUR COLLECTION, USE, AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow our App to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through your device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App may become inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your information to promote our own or our affiliates’ products or services, you can opt-out by adjusting your user preferences in your account profile. You can also always opt-out by stating your request to email@example.com.
- Targeted Advertising by the Company. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
ACCESSING, CORRECTING, AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may update, amend, or delete your information at any time by signing in to your account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage your personal information. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
The security of your personal information is important to us. While we have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone and urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may revise update this Policy from time to time. All changes are effective immediately when posted, and apply to all access and use of our Services thereafter. Your continued use of our Services following the posting of the Policy as revised means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this Policy frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you. If you are dissatisfied with our Services, its content or our Policy (including as modified), you agree that your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using our Services. If we make material changes to how we treat users’ personal information, we will notify you by email to the email address specified in your account. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you and for periodically visiting this Policy to check for any changes.
If you have any questions about this Policy, you can contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org.